As world is becoming more and more competitive, and so our stress and frustration, which will lead to more and more toxins in our body and that brings poor health and low immunity.With our various SPA treatments, you will not only feel relaxed but also all the toxins gets released.And once all the toxins gets released you will feel rejuvenated. This will lead to better health and stress free life.
Abhyanga – the Ayurvedic oil massage – is an integral part of the daily routine recommended by this healing system for overall health and well-being. It is nourishing, relieves fatigue, provides stamina, pleasure and perfect sleep, enhances the complexion and the luster of the skin, promotes longevity and nourishes all parts of the body. When the views expressed in the different Ayurvedic texts are put together, here are the benefits that can be expected from regular performance of this pleasant daily ritual.
- Increased circulation, especially to nerve endings.
- Toning of the muscles and the whole physiology.
- Calming for the nerves.
- Lubrication of the joints.
- Increased mental alertness.
- Improved elimination of impurities from the body.
Shirodhara massage is a form of Ayurveda therapy that involves gently pouring liquids over the forehead (the ‘third eye’).
Regular shirodhara enhances blood circulation to the brain, improves memory, nourishes hair and scalp, assists in providing sound sleep and calms the body and mind. Shirodhara is one of the most effective treatments for reducing stress and nervous tension.
- Ultimate mental and emotional relaxation therapy.
- Improves the health of the skin.
- Disperses negative electrical impulses that accumulate at the skull and hairline from stress.
- Beneficial for many diseases connected with the head, neck, eyes, ears, nose and throat.
- Prevents hair lose, premature graying and cracking of hair
Basti massage helps us to reduce pain in a specific area.Hot oil will be poured in the affected area, which is covered by dough.
- Increases the circulation in the region, as the herbal oil gets deeply absorbed into the skin, and both nourishes and strengthens the muscles and nerves
- Pacifies one of the primary sites of Vata, relieving pain, soreness, and tension and restoring flexibility
- Relieves chronic lower backaches and painful muscle spasms, stiffness, and degenerative problems